Friday, January 21, 2011

I'm Getting Ready for a New TNT Season - As a Captain!

I had already sign on as a mentor, then this week I was asked to become a captain. I feel honored, and I'm more than happy to step it up a notch this season. It's a great feeling to help out new runners, and share what I've learned during the past 7 seasons.

It's not too late to join. I'll be at 3 information meetings over the next week. The first one is tomorrow at 10am @ the La Mesa Fire Station (see details in previous post).

I'll also be at Roadrunner Sports this Monday@ 6pm.

Then I'll be at the big TNT Kickoff event at the Hilton San Diego Bayfront next Thursday night (1/27) at 5:30pm. I have also been asked to be M-C at the kickoff, so look for me up on the stage. I'm very excited to be involved so much with Team in Training this time around. Come join the fun. Get fit, meet new friends, and help raise money for a great cause.

Together we train to beat cancer!

No comments:

Post a Comment